Drill Maker App for Spinshot
Download "Drill Maker" app from App Store
The Spinshot Plus, Plus-2 and Player machines are Apple and Android phones compatible. The "Drill Maker" app can be downloaded from the app stores. The app has customisable drills of each model that can be saved into the machine via machine wifi module (wifi network USR xxxx).
Settings remain in machine even at power off. New settings sent from phone overwrite previous, thus it is extremely useful for players with different drill preferences. Multiple phones can be simultaneously connected to machine.
Internet connection is automatically disabled when phone is connected to machine wifi. Phone without SIM card can also be used.
Tips to connect to machine and minimise drop connection:
- at phone SETTING, WIFI NETWORK, tap USRxxxx from the dropdown list to connect to machine.
- if phone prompts that there is no internet connection, tap "Stay Connected"
- tap CONNECT at Drill Maker app screen. Machine beeps when connected.
- preferable to disable phone Screen Auto Rotate function
- turn off Virtual Private Network (VPN) if it is used in phone
- if court is within home wifi range, choose the home wifi network and tap FORGET NETWORK to avoid phone switching back to home wifi
- choose "allow Location when using app" when prompted
Remote Control for your Tennis Ball Machine
Plus-2 & Player machines
Using the app you can control your machine from the other end of the court. Start and stop the ball feed, select a different drill (there are 12 to choose from), or adjust the pre-programmed drills to suit your skill level.
Customise your drills
To adjust and customise the settings of a drill, hold down the the drill button and then change the values on the drill screen. You can change the values of each shot:
- Horizontal placement - forehand or backhand
- Rate - speed of ball
- Spin - top spin, back spin or flat
- Height - trajectory of ball (volley or smash / lob)
- Feed - the interval between each shot
Change the name of your drill and then press the Save button.
Drill Maker App for Plus machines
Using the app you can control your machine from the other end of the court. Start and stop the ball feed, select the four different oscillation modes, and adjust the parameters of the shot to suit your skill level.
Download the app
Download our free app using the buttons below.