How do I align the machine during start up? (Plus, Player, Plus2 models)
1. Power ON the machine. It will perform a start-up calibration with left-right oscillation, followed by continuous beeping.
2. During the beeping, lift up the machine and align it perpendicular to the baseline. Avoid turning machine's position without lifting it.
3. Press the Start button at the panel. The beeping will stop and it will turn to the last played position. Then press the Stop button to pause machine.
4. Select USRxxxx wifi network on the phone Setting.
5. Tap Connect on the phone Drill Maker app. If prompted that there is no internet connection, tap on "Stay Connected". Take note that phone shall not have data roaming function when it is connected to the machine. If there is VPN connection in phone, it should be disabled.
What are the default drills?
The drill types are indicated at the app display, bottom left corner.
Why do the balls seem to lose distance at topspin drill even with maximum speed?
Ball spin is achieved by slowing down either one of the propelling wheels. Reduce the spin level to increase ball speed.
Do I need to Off the power switch at the panel to conserve battery?
It is not necessary to Off the switch when picking balls. Power consumption is minimal with free running wheels.
Why does the ball suddenly lose speed such that it cannot cross the net?
Check the T and B reset buttons at the control panel. Off the power switch if any of the buttons pops out. Wait for the wheels to come to a stop, check and remove any ball inside the propel wheels compartment. Very likely it is caused by a wet ball.
Why does the machine keep shooting balls to 1 side of the court?
Repeat the Start-Up alignment process. Contact your local representative if the problem persists.